Officials say Web Financial will hire between 10 and 15 people over the next 18 months, including project managers, pre- and post-sales support professionals, technologists and front-end developers, and call center staff across New York, Boston and Toronto.
Leading the expansion is Jeremy Diamond, who joined Web Financial as president of North America in May from YCharts, where he had been chief revenue officer and a board member at the behest of YCharts investor Chicago-based data and investme
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?