Version 16 of Panopticon includes support for streaming data with the introduction of HTM5 dashboards, which also make it easier for business users to build displays without the need for IT support; improved connectivity to tick databases such as OneMarketData's OneTick and Kx Systems' Kdb+ platforms, as well as to Big Data technologies, such as Kafka, Cloudera Impala, Spark SQL, Cassandra, and Hadoop Hive; and alignment with the MiFID, MiFIR and BCBS239 regulations to support compliant trading
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?