We were strangely gratified to see that many of the topics already discussed in this space came up at last week’s World Financial Information Conference. The conference, sponsored by the FISD and held in Washington DC, attracted attendees from all parts of the industry who were not afraid to speak their minds (although many of the panelists refused to go on the record).
One issue that came up again and again was derived data. Our own IMD Europe 2003 conference led us to devote a column to thi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?