Moderator Keiren Harris, chief executive and partner at consultancy Information Concepts, said that when establishing partnerships, firms should not think in terms of buyers and sellers, but view data sourcing as a collaborative effort. “A relationship where [vendors] collaborate with clients instead of guarding and being overly proprietary works best,” Harris said.One panelist said that when sourcing new data, firms are more likely to work with vendors willing to share domain knowledge. “Wh
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?