Reuters continued its dominance in the market data and news categories in this year’s Best Bank awards, given by Risk Waters publication FX Week.
The UK-based firm has won the best information vendor for prices and the best electronic news service for FX awards for five years running, an achievement, says Marco Bosma, head of dealing and information treasury services at Reuters, that is due to the firm’s continued development of these services.
"We are very pleased that we haven’t just consol
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management