LONDON--While the Internet-frenzied world seems to believe that someone in a garage somewhere can take on the established vendors, it is easy to forget that these vendors have spent millions and invested thousands of man-years in building up a heavy-duty infrastructure to support its services.
Needless to say, Reuters is one of these vendors. Inside Market Data got an exclusive tour of the data centre and spoke to Ray Thompson, head of network operations for Reuters' core data centre in the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management