PARIS--The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the SIIA held its general membership meeting in Paris recently to discuss the progress of its market data policy project and a billing and reporting automation initiative, along with other issues.
Mike Atkin, vice president of financial information markets, says that significant progress has been made on the Market Data Policy project, which aims to provide a database of plain language statements of exchange and information provider
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management