With cost control still a priority for the financial industry after several lean years, budgets for market data and related technology remain tight, except in a few key areas. Firms are still expected to focus on doing more with less, and data managers have to deliver on that aim.
- Overview of budget trends among data departments at different types of consumer firms
- What areas are expected to attract more/less spend this year, and why?
- Measuring - and demonstrating - value while managing costs, and making the case for spend to management
- The personal touch: The impact of budget constraints on staff numbers, their expertise, and their ability to execute
- What can other parts of the industry do to minimize cost increases for clients?
Mark Januszka, Regional Head of Market Data Services, Americas, HSBC
Antoine Meyers, Head of Market Data Competence Center, BNP PARIBAS
Jos Schmitt, MBA, Chief Executive, ALPHA GROUP
Jean Robert, Head of Sales/Principal, ADVANTAGE DATA
Moderator: Tine Thoresen, Special Projects Editor, WATERSTECHNOLGY
More from Inside Market Data
Updating your subscription status
Work with us on your Integrated Marketing Campaigns
WatersTechnology offers a full range of custom research, surveys, webcasts, video and whitepapers for firms looking to demonstrate thought-leadership through their marketing campaigns and generate sales leads.
We have truly entered the Age of Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD. And as with every new era fuelled by innovation, the new challenges are screaming for...
Complex, dated and unwieldy data infrastructure is not uncommon among even the most progressive companies in the world of finance. As financial regulations...