With cost control still a priority for the financial industry after several lean years, budgets for market data and related technology remain tight, except in a few key areas. Firms are still expected to focus on doing more with less, and data managers have to deliver on that aim.
- Overview of budget trends among data departments at different types of consumer firms
- What areas are expected to attract more/less spend this year, and why?
- Measuring - and demonstrating - value while managing costs, and making the case for spend to management
- The personal touch: The impact of budget constraints on staff numbers, their expertise, and their ability to execute
- What can other parts of the industry do to minimize cost increases for clients?
Mark Januszka, Regional Head of Market Data Services, Americas, HSBC
Antoine Meyers, Head of Market Data Competence Center, BNP PARIBAS
Jos Schmitt, MBA, Chief Executive, ALPHA GROUP
Jean Robert, Head of Sales/Principal, ADVANTAGE DATA
Moderator: Tine Thoresen, Special Projects Editor, WATERSTECHNOLGY
More from Inside Market Data
Updating your subscription status
Winner's Announced: Inside Market Data Awards 2015
02 Dec 2015
07 Dec 2015
18 Feb 2016
05 Apr 2016
24 May 2016
Download whitepaper for FREE Solving issues relating to data quality and timeliness should be the top priority for an industry-led reference data utility,...
Download whitepaper for FREE Public cloud has grown exponentially in recent years in sectors such as telecoms, the media, health industry and insurance,...