Direct and ultimate parent information is next for firms getting LEIs
Dutch bank will use XBRL solution for submitting reports to central bank
Savings and efficiency rather than regulatory mandates will promote identifier adoption, Wolf says
Data collection and cleansing increasingly seen as foundation for compliance and efficiency
Though still under wraps, the exchange is preparing to launch five data products developed by the recently created innovation lab unit.
Tom Knorring, vice president of business development, CBOE
Firms will need to focus on their clocks when it comes time to start reporting to the CAT.
A look back at the best content published across all the Waters brands.
Scott Hallworth describes how good, simplified data models will aid a multitude of analytical tasks.
Chief data officers are now widely accepted in finance and other industries, but CDOs themselves still face the challenge of defining, communicating and enforcing their duties.
- FXecosystem Taps Metamako Switch for Network Monitoring, MiFID 2 Compliance
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy
- Hall of Fame: CBOE's Tom Knorring, ‘The Mathematician’
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Opening Cross: What Can Financial Information Learn from Formula One?