Adoption of identifier is 'achieving maturity and momentum'
Promises higher rates of accuracy through system that builds on human-generated examples
Global tax reporting standard, formally called CRS, brings new burdens but also operational benefits, says Mark Davies of DTCC's Avox unit
Application programming interfaces, long popular for accessing data, are attracting attention for standardization. What can be done, however, is still questionable
A look back at the best content published across all the Waters brands.
The survey shows the most accurate providers of evaluated pricing for specific securities types.
The vendor is helping firms identify meaningful changes in its data
Burton-Taylor International Consulting study charts Bloomberg’s rise to the industry's undisputed leader in the terminal and data feed market.
The vendor is focusing on workflow and pricing tools to help firms meet the obligations of new regulations.
Dyson discusses the lessons learned after working nearly three decades in the federal government.
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- BCA Research, FiscalNote Partner for US Policy Analytics
- Toward Mobility: Building More Than a Scaled-Down Desktop Environment
- Kilburn's Corner: The Story Behind the Numbers
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed