This move is part of a larger data management overhaul at Raymond James.
Supervisory reporting taxonomy updated to improve reporting features validation rules.
Rayfield has spent more than 25 years in trading, technology and data client services roles.
Panelists tackle the transaction reporting aspects of the upcoming MiFID II regulations and field questions from a live audience.
RIMES continues to dominate the best data provider category with its 10th consecutive win at the BST Awards.
A panel at Waters USA said firms need to know what information they want before choosing vendors.
Markit EDM director chats about the evolution of the platform.
Sources say the slowness impacted their ability to trade for the two-hour affected period.
Dan and Anthony chat about Waters' biggest annual conference.
SimCorp continues its winning streak as it wins Best IBOR Platform/Service for the third straight year.
- Mizuho Bank Takes Thomson Reuters’ FX Desktop
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 53: CAT Decision, Reg AT, Natural Language Processing
- Silexx Adds Data from OTC Markets