The reference data space should adopt similar data permissioning and distribution reporting technologies to those used in the market data domains in order to resolve issues of ownership and cost allocation, industry executives said at the European Financial Information Summit (EFIS), sponsored by Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data in London this week.
Accountability becomes a problem in organizations where data from a centralized source is altered downstream by users in different depar
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?