Data tracking systems and 'week in the life of' projects will help resolve ownership and cost allocation issues caused by centralized systems, panelists at EFIS said
The reference data space should adopt similar data permissioning and distribution reporting technologies to those used in the market data domains in order to resolve issues of ownership and cost allocation, industry executives said at the European Financial Information Summit (EFIS), sponsored by Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data in London this week. Accountability becomes a problem in...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Automated Trading Platform — Clearpool Group
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3