Data tracking systems and 'week in the life of' projects will help resolve ownership and cost allocation issues caused by centralized systems, panelists at EFIS said
The reference data space should adopt similar data permissioning and distribution reporting technologies to those used in the market data domains in order to resolve issues of ownership and cost allocation, industry executives said at the European Financial Information Summit (EFIS), sponsored by Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data in London this week. Accountability becomes a problem in...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Blockchain Will Be Biggest Operations Disruptor, NAFIS Attendees Say
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- CBOE Makes Minority Investment in Eris Exchange, Announces Partnership