Stephens Leaves HSBC
London-based Michael Stephens leaves HSBC in mid-March, Inside Reference Data has learned. The data management and IT implementation specialist has worked as a project manager on a contract basis for HSBC since May 2007. After HSBC, Stephens may take work in the ABS/MBS space.
Sey Moves to Hong Kong
Nat Sey, reference data business manager at Interactive Data in London, has relocated to Hong Kong for a three-month period, Inside Reference Data has learned. He will assist Intera
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?