NEW YORK-Data vendor StatPro is expanding its pricing service to cover more complex securities and opening an office in Boston, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
London-headquartered StatPro acquired independent valuation providers FRI in 2006 and Montreal-based Initram Data in 2007, as well as an Italian risk management system business in 2003. The three companies have created a good fit, providing a foundation for StatPro to expand its evaluated prices offerings.
While FRI provides pricing
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management