NEW YORK-Data storage is likely to be the area requiring the highest expenditure following the introduction of Regulation NMS (RegNMS) in the US, according to panellists at the SIFMA Technology Management Conference in New York in June.Industry bodies have suggested that financial institutions should collect a random three days of trade data to be in line with RegNMS, enabling regulatory authorities...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Trendrating Adds Two Senior Sales Execs
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg