Before the global market slumped three years ago, industry analysts were forecasting the future of data management. It was believed that by 2010, most firms would have at least devised, if not deployed, enterprise data management (EDM) initiatives. These projects would ensure all data relied upon for business or analytical activity would be fit for purpose, with no need for reconciliation.
Unhappily, the analysts’ predictions never came to fruition; the more pressing issue of a financial crisis
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?