Implementing T2S, the pan-European platform for securities settlement expected to go live in 2015, will require a great deal of technology work to build the platform
The eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 20022 standards for financial industry messaging are gaining acceptance among corporate actions operations users, although they still have further to go to get the same acceptance from issuers. In addition, the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca) could spur greater use of those messaging...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights