Implementing T2S, the pan-European platform for securities settlement expected to go live in 2015, will require a great deal of technology work to build the platform
The eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 20022 standards for financial industry messaging are gaining acceptance among corporate actions operations users, although they still have further to go to get the same acceptance from issuers. In addition, the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca) could spur greater use of those messaging...
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- Duet Group Implements Eze Software Investment Suite
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier