Risk analytics professionals, spurred by new regulation and legal entity standards, are considering the need for counterparty risk data systems to better support their efforts to comply. Inside Reference Data gathered a panel of leading industry experts to discuss what systems should be favored and the importance of the LEI standard in the overall risk management effort, in a webcast on March 1. Michael Shashoua reports
Regulation and the legal entity identifier (LEI) mandate are driving financial industry firms to respond to data aggregation challenges inherent in managing counterparty risk, according to executives at the firms and vendors who serve them, speaking in the webcast. Also, polls held during the webcast found that a lack of data quality is of great concern (to 46 percent of respondents) as a reason...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power