Digitization of corporate actions issuance could be a foundation for automation efforts concerning this class of data, according to an asset servicing executive for a major global firm who spoke in a February 5 webcast hosted by Inside Reference Data and sponsored by SmartStream.
"If we can get harmonized digitization at the source from the issuer, that's better for the whole industry," said John Kirkpatrick, managing director and head of EMEA asset servicing at Citi in London, who is also chair
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management