Discrepancies in corporate actions information are occurring in different ways and for different reasons. This wide array of issues is forcing firms to look at a greater variety of methods to address them, aside from digitization. In a webcast hosted by Inside Reference Data and sponsored by Fidelity ActionsXchange on June 4, corporate actions operations executives met to discuss the challenges.
"Big drivers for discrepancies are the title, classification or categorization of event type," said J
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?