In 2002, Mike Meriton, CEO of enterprise data management vendor GoldenSource, was one of the first to move his staff back to the financial district in New York after 9/11. The office is in a building next to where the World Trade Centre used to be, and being one of the first to return, he was interviewed about the event in New York business magazine Crain's. Eight years later, Meriton continues to aim to lead the way—now to help customers link market and reference data and succeed with outsourci
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?