The Singapore Exchange is taking a leadership role for South-east Asian markets with innovations in data operations. Tinku Gupta, senior vice president at SGX, tells Michael Shashoua how it is achieving this
Data expertise in the Asia-Pacific region is largely concentrated in Hong Kong, but Tinku Gupta, a senior vice president at the Singapore Exchange (SGX), would like to see more developments in Singapore and the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) region. “If I want to hire a market data person, most of the names and resumes will come from Hong Kong,” she says. “It seems most firms...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Panelists: As All-to-All Trading Inches Forward, Single-Dealer Platforms Wither
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness