The Singapore Exchange is taking a leadership role for South-east Asian markets with innovations in data operations. Tinku Gupta, senior vice president at SGX, tells Michael Shashoua how it is achieving this
Data expertise in the Asia-Pacific region is largely concentrated in Hong Kong, but Tinku Gupta, a senior vice president at the Singapore Exchange (SGX), would like to see more developments in Singapore and the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) region. “If I want to hire a market data person, most of the names and resumes will come from Hong Kong,” she says. “It seems most firms...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Exablaze Slashes NIC Latency; Improves Compatibility, Synchronization
- A Hard Day’s Night: KY3P Issues Keep Firms Up After Hours
- BNY Mellon Expands Scope of Risk Platform