SIX Financial Information's Darren Marsh explains how the rollout of financial transaction taxes in Europe is affecting data management
During a panel discussion about regulation at the European Financial Information Summit in London, Darren Marsh, senior product manager at SIX Financial Information, explained how the introduction of new financial transaction taxes in Europe is impacting data management at financial firms. Here he advises data managers to keep an eye out for final proposals for a new Europe-wide tax.
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 32: Seed CX CEO Edward Woodford, State of SEFs
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- Bloomberg Closes Acquisition of Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solutions
- Buy-Side Diversification May Leave Front Office Floundering