SIX Financial Information's Darren Marsh explains how the rollout of financial transaction taxes in Europe is affecting data management
During a panel discussion about regulation at the European Financial Information Summit in London, Darren Marsh, senior product manager at SIX Financial Information, explained how the introduction of new financial transaction taxes in Europe is impacting data management at financial firms. Here he advises data managers to keep an eye out for final proposals for a new Europe-wide tax.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won