SIX Financial Information's Darren Marsh explains how the rollout of financial transaction taxes in Europe is affecting data management
During a panel discussion about regulation at the European Financial Information Summit in London, Darren Marsh, senior product manager at SIX Financial Information, explained how the introduction of new financial transaction taxes in Europe is impacting data management at financial firms. Here he advises data managers to keep an eye out for final proposals for a new Europe-wide tax.
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools