Paul Janssens, Swift's legal entity identifier program director, explains the changes that have been made to the pre-local operating unit it manages with the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, including the removal of 18,000 codes
On October 3, the CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI) utility that is operated by Swift and the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation became one of the first three pre-local operating units (pre-LOUs) to be accepted into the interim legal entitiy identifier (LEI) system.
Here, Paul Janssens, Swfit's LEI program director, explains why 18,000 CICIs had to be removed from the system and how newly-added data fields will be populated.
- Interactive Data Hires Brodhead for Reference Data Sales
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection