Paul Janssens, Swift's legal entity identifier program director, explains the changes that have been made to the pre-local operating unit it manages with the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, including the removal of 18,000 codes
On October 3, the CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI) utility that is operated by Swift and the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation became one of the first three pre-local operating units (pre-LOUs) to be accepted into the interim legal entitiy identifier (LEI) system.
Here, Paul Janssens, Swfit's LEI program director, explains why 18,000 CICIs had to be removed from the system and how newly-added data fields will be populated.
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- FIX Releases Version 1.0 of Simple Binary Message Encoding
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations