Paul Janssens, Swift's legal entity identifier program director, explains the changes that have been made to the pre-local operating unit it manages with the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, including the removal of 18,000 codes
On October 3, the CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI) utility that is operated by Swift and the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation became one of the first three pre-local operating units (pre-LOUs) to be accepted into the interim legal entitiy identifier (LEI) system.
Here, Paul Janssens, Swfit's LEI program director, explains why 18,000 CICIs had to be removed from the system and how newly-added data fields will be populated.
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools