Paul Janssens, Swift's legal entity identifier program director, explains the changes that have been made to the pre-local operating unit it manages with the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, including the removal of 18,000 codes
On October 3, the CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier (CICI) utility that is operated by Swift and the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation became one of the first three pre-local operating units (pre-LOUs) to be accepted into the interim legal entitiy identifier (LEI) system.
Here, Paul Janssens, Swfit's LEI program director, explains why 18,000 CICIs had to be removed from the system and how newly-added data fields will be populated.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?