Ed Chidsey, managing director, global co-head of data services, at Markit explains that the data and services vendor is rebuilding the platform of the Global Corporate Actions Validation Service it acquired in June, at the World Financial Information Conference hosted by the Financial Information Services Division in Lisbon on October 8
In June, Markit acquired the assets of the Global Corporate Actions Validation Service from the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation.
Here, Ed Chidsey, Markit's managing director, global co-head of data services, explains the company is in the process of rebuilding the platform of the service and says it plans to improve level of flexibility and choice for users by adding new data suppliers.
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- Survey: Middle- and Back-Office Operational Efficiency
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12