Ed Chidsey, managing director, global co-head of data services, at Markit explains that the data and services vendor is rebuilding the platform of the Global Corporate Actions Validation Service it acquired in June, at the World Financial Information Conference hosted by the Financial Information Services Division in Lisbon on October 8
In June, Markit acquired the assets of the Global Corporate Actions Validation Service from the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation.
Here, Ed Chidsey, Markit's managing director, global co-head of data services, explains the company is in the process of rebuilding the platform of the service and says it plans to improve level of flexibility and choice for users by adding new data suppliers.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- FactSet, ICE Score Big in 2016 IMD/IRD Awards
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’