Barry Raskin, managing director at SIX Financial Information, discusses the challenges of monitoring which assets are in scope for reporting under the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and offers advice on managing uncertainty surrounding Solvency II, at the World Financial Information Conference hosted by the Financial Information Services Division in Lisbon
At the World Financial Information Conference in Lisbon on October 7, Barry Raskin, managing director at SIX Financial Information, moderated a roundtable discussion about regulations.
Here, he discusses the challenges presented by the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and Solvency II.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management