NEW YORK-Clients failed to retrieve files from Bloomberg Back Office, the Bloomberg reference data feed, on time on several working days in March, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
An unnamed reference data professional says the organization experienced problems receiving the North America batch on March 6, 7 and 10, causing severe issues for some groups.
The impact varied between groups, but was "disastrous" for some, according to the user. "We needed option closing prices by 21:00 to run our
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?