COPENHAGEN-Online trading platform Saxo Bank has bought SmartStream Technologies' corporate actions solution as part of an overhaul of the bank's back-office systems. Copenhagen-based Saxo, which previously relied on manual processing, will automate event processing with the SmartStream TML Corporate Actions application and a reference data feed from Interactive Data.
Following rapid growth and an increase in cross-border activity, Saxo Bank has experienced a rising volume of events, with sca
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?