NEW YORK-Enterprise data management vendor Asset Control has entered into a partnership with consultancy firm Capgemini, providing the software company with a bigger pool of skilled implementation staff, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The partnership follows Asset Control's investigation into systems integration partners, started after investment from Fidelity Ventures in 2007 (Inside Reference Data, April 2007). Following a review of global consultancy firms, various Indian firms and bou
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?