Several years ago, industry association the FISD created a working group to get contractual issues on the table. The group created a market data contract guide, where it analyzed the components of data contracts and provided business considerations associated with each segment. London-based data contract expert Reg Pritchard of Rights Management Associates was hired as a consultant, and the result was standardization of the 'boiler plate' component of these contracts, and energy applied to the i
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?