MILAN - European banking group UniCredit is continuously evolving the central pricing system in its Italian operating unit, and is planning to enhance financial measures such as post-measurement capabilities, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The firm's central pricing application - dubbed 'the CFO Calculation Engine' - underwent significant improvements two years ago, when UniCredit implemented virtualization technology from DataSynapse in a bid to improve the processing capabilities, deliv
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?