London - Broker Tullett Prebon Information (TPI) is set to roll out a global real-time quality-checking and processing program this summer, following a growth in end-of-day and intra-day data services, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Traditionally, the broker has focused on real-time data products used in the front office, but 18 months ago TPI launched an end-of-day and intra-day valuation, risk and compliance information product, Mark2 Marker. The demand for non real-time data is growing,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?