Brainpower, a Swiss technology provider, is deploying nXopenStore, its reference data product as a service. "nXopenStore is either deployed in it can be implemented remotely (ASP). It can now also be offered as a service," says Adam Stanford, chief operating officer at Brainpower. The nXopenStore service enables users to collect and manage reference data, client holdings and proprietary analytical and research information from multiple sources. It works across most asset classes including eq
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge