The Meet That Never Met
Fresh off the plane from Sydney, Meg was all excited about attending the next MiFID joint working group meeting.
However, on our return we received an email saying that due to an "administrative error, invitations to this meeting were sent out but only to a very small number of the participants in the MiFID Joint Working Group. As a result, the number of people who received the invitation and who have registered to attend the planned meeting is very low." So the date is
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?