Charlotte, NC - US bank Wachovia has seen more effective data governance and improved data quality after going live with a Teradata master data management (MDM) system in a project originally intended to help the firm meet Basel II requirements, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
To comply with the Basel II requirements on data accuracy, cleanliness and traceability, firms need sufficient data governance and data management capabilities. When the accord was announced in 2004, Wachovia embarked
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management