Washington, DC - Industry associations the EDM Council and the International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) are both assessing the classification of financial instruments (CFI) standard, looking at requirements and coverage, officials tell IRD. The EDM Council is aiming to compile a list of requirements for the code to send to the International Organization for...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC