Harry Rana has been appointed senior business analyst for EMEA at corporate actions software vendor XSP. Based in London, Rana will be responsible for supporting the EMEA sales program and client base for the XSP platform in a pre-sales and business analyst capacity. He will report to Neil Sheppard, managing director and chief operating officer of XSP in EMEA.
Rana has previously worked as business analyst at Citi Global Transaction Services, and has held various positions at Merrill Lynch, State
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?