Carmela Balassiano, who used to be global head of enterprise data management at Deutsche Bank, has started a reference data consultancy firm iCRBdata Management, based in New York.
The new business will offer consultancy services to financial institutions to help improve data quality, meet regulatory data requirements, and enable reference data delivery by using the latest data technologies.
Balassiano has experience in these areas from her three years as director at Deutsche Bank, where she led a securities reference data project, and from earlier in her career, when she worked at Standard & Poor's and Sybase.
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push