Software supplier Swift plans to release the first generally available version of MyStandards, a collaborative web platform aimed at helping users manage standards and market practices around standardization, in April 2012, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Swift began to focus on the MyStandards initiative more than a year ago, having carried out an analysis focusing on the industry issues that relate to the management and implementation of standards.
Brussels-based Marc Delbaere, head of stan
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?