New York-based risk analysis and portfolio attribution software vendor Axioma has hired Ian Webster as managing director of Europe, responsible for growing the company's market share in the region and running the vendor's global index activities.
Webster was most recently global head of data management at UBS Global Asset Management in London, which he joined in 2008 from Barclays Global Investors, where he was global head of market data. Webster had previously served as vice-president of data s
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management