The World Financial Information Conference in San Francisco finished with a farewell boat cruise yesterday, and the data community is now returning home from a very social week in the golden city.
Here's an overview of some of the event highlights and audience reactions:
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016:Best Sell-Side Newcomer (Vendor or Product) — AcadiaSoft