Dana Brants has begun a new role as brand manager at industry standards co-operative Swift. In her new role, Brants will lead a brand implementation project, developing Swift's brand positioning and identity under the Swift 2015 strategy plan, as well as expanding Swift capabilities into corporate actions and reference data.
Previously, Brants was head of standards initiatives and the Standards Forum at Swift, from May 2010 through this September. She joined Swift in 2006 as a business analyst f
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management