Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua reported live from the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference (APFIC) in Hong Kong, on the final session where data vendors responded to users' questions about their services.
At APFIC, speakers from technology providers, exchanges and investment firms, have discussed the latest advances and developments concerning data in the financial industry, including effects of regulation, and new delivery mechanisms.
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- Duet Group Implements Eze Software Investment Suite
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier