Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua reported live from the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference (APFIC) in Hong Kong, on the final session where data vendors responded to users' questions about their services.
At APFIC, speakers from technology providers, exchanges and investment firms, have discussed the latest advances and developments concerning data in the financial industry, including effects of regulation, and new delivery mechanisms.
- Challenges to CAT Adoption Still Remain
- Survey: Evaluations Accuracy Improves, But Mortgage Securities Still Challenge Vendors
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands