Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua reported live from the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference (APFIC) in Hong Kong, on the final session where data vendors responded to users' questions about their services.
At APFIC, speakers from technology providers, exchanges and investment firms, have discussed the latest advances and developments concerning data in the financial industry, including effects of regulation, and new delivery mechanisms.
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools