Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua reported live from the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference (APFIC) in Hong Kong, on the final session where data vendors responded to users' questions about their services.
At APFIC, speakers from technology providers, exchanges and investment firms, have discussed the latest advances and developments concerning data in the financial industry, including effects of regulation, and new delivery mechanisms.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies
Julia Computing's Viral Shah talks about the programming language he helped create and what's ahead for it. Then James and Anthony talk about the pairing of AI & alternative data, digital currencies, and Game of Thrones.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor): FactSet
- Hall of Fame: Chris Johnson, HSBC Securities Services
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider: Bloomberg
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies