Data integration provider Informatica plans to add a new Thomson Reuters DataScope data library to its B2B Data Exchange and its Reference Data Management products, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The addition keeps up with Thomson Reuters' three annual changes to DataScope. "Our relationship with Thomson Reuters ensures that as they go through changes, those changes are reflected in our product as well – to insulate customers from the changes," says Karen Hsu, director of product marketing a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management