Trade repositories are set to become a common feature of the over-the-counter derivatives market globally. But what challenges and benefits do the facilities present for the companies that will operate them and the firms that will report to them, asks Nicholas Hamilton
Trade repositories have become a popular subject for headlines in recent months, and are set to be a recurring theme over the course of the year. In December, the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) added a global over-the-counter interest rate derivatives trade repository to those it already operates for OTC credit and equity derivatives. In the same month, it was also announced that...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Won't Back Down: SEC CIO Pamela Dyson
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed