Jim Warburton identifies collateral shortages and the associated reference data work as key challenges for the industry, as he takes up the position of global head of the investment banking domain group at Rule Financial
Jim Warburton has been made global head of the investment banking domain group at Rule Financial, a provider of IT consultancy, IT services and business consultancy to the global investment banking community. Ciaran Henry has also been named head of the company's New York office, and Jeremy Taylor has been appointed to lead the delivery of client offerings in the OTC derivatives area, in a series of...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index