Corporate actions information provider Fidelity ActionsXchange will add material events capability to its information services, building on its related events and corporate actions offerings
Boston-based corporate actions information provider Fidelity ActionsXchange is adding material events capability to its information services, according to Laura Pollard, executive vice president and head of Fidelity ActionsXchange. Material events are events included in the category of related events—events related to corporate actions that are also within the realm of information Fidelity ActionsXchange...
- FXecosystem Taps Metamako Switch for Network Monitoring, MiFID 2 Compliance
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy
- Hall of Fame: CBOE's Tom Knorring, ‘The Mathematician’
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Opening Cross: What Can Financial Information Learn from Formula One?