John Visti Madsen, who has more than 10 years experience as a data executive in the industry, has joined Dutch firm TKP Investments as vendor manager
Dutch asset management firm TKP Investments has hired John Visti Madsen as vendor manager, to be based in its Groningen, Netherlands office. Visti Madsen previously was head of market data sourcing and strategy at Saxo Bank, a role he left in July. He had joined Saxo Bank in December 2007. Visti Madsen's experience includes executive positions and consulting work for VP Financial Information, VP...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Opening Cross: ‘Perceived’ Value and Playing to Win in the Name Game