The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) will launch a straight-through processing template for corporate actions in the first half of 2013, incorporating ISO and FIX standards
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) plans to roll out a straight-through processing template for corporate actions in the first half of 2013, according to officials. The template will be based on ISO and FIX standards and will pre-populate fields for entry of the corporate actions such as who is entering the action, their company and the number of shares of the affected company they hold. It...
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- FIX Releases Version 1.0 of Simple Binary Message Encoding
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations