Erika Alter has been given responsibility for marketing Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities
Erika Alter has left Data Explorers and joined Interactive Data as vice president (VP) of marketing for the company's pricing and reference data division. In her new role, Alter is responsible for promoting Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities to the marketplace, including new products and service enhancements planned over the coming year. She is based in New York and reports...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out