Erika Alter has been given responsibility for marketing Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities
Erika Alter has left Data Explorers and joined Interactive Data as vice president (VP) of marketing for the company's pricing and reference data division. In her new role, Alter is responsible for promoting Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities to the marketplace, including new products and service enhancements planned over the coming year. She is based in New York and reports...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Collier Joins iMeta In Sales Role
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Infront Adds Freedom Index Data