Erika Alter has been given responsibility for marketing Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities
Erika Alter has left Data Explorers and joined Interactive Data as vice president (VP) of marketing for the company's pricing and reference data division. In her new role, Alter is responsible for promoting Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities to the marketplace, including new products and service enhancements planned over the coming year. She is based in New York and reports...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates
- TruMid Launches Market Center Platform, Introduces On-Demand Bond Trading
- FTSE Russell, NSX Partner for Index Series
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony