Data vendor Interactive Data has launched a service to help firms fill gaps in the data that must be reported to regulators as part of Solvency II, the European Union directive on capital adequacy and risk management for insurers.
The service will provide the new complementary identification code (CIC) that has been created as part of the regulation; Nomenclature des Activités Économiques dans la Communauté Européenne (NACE) codes, previously rarely used in the financial services industry; and l
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?